We have subcontracted work since inception and some of the largest contracts won have been on behalf of main contract work.
We can act as ambassadors for your company and have forged strategic partners with IT companies, electrical contractors, telecoms companies, consultants and shop fitters. All our work is guaranteed and our systems and components have a 15 to 25-year warranty.
"For every job we do for you, we will send you a tender back to help you increase your customer base and strengthen our working relationship."
Our specialist sub contract benefits include:
- An extension of your business – we use un-marked vehicles and wear non-branded uniforms to act as ambassadors to your company.
- Nationwide installations – we can provide a full network service, provide detailed tenders and offer complete project management leaving you to concentrate on what you do best.
- Professional expertise – we hold all relevant qualifications including harness training, IPAF and PASMA.
- Health and Safety – we have accreditations with CHAS(Construction Health & Safety), SafeContractor and all engineers hold CSCS cards.
- Expert testing - engineers carry Fibre and Cabling test equipment at all times and results of onsite tests are included with "as fitted" drawings in handover documentation.
- Network Health Checks can be carried out on your behalf as a "foot in the door" tactic to gain more business.
- We always adopt a systematic approach to all our installations allowing for consistent results. By sticking to the "Integral Operational Process" you can rest assured we will cover every detail.
- We have many flyers and cabling support "Marketing Materials" that can be tailored to your business to try and allow you to win more diverse work with your existing marketing campaigns.
- On completion we provide a "Quality Assurance Certificate" for the client to sign. This can of course be non-branded. These reports will be fed back to you to allow you to see that we are getting it right and also gives us the opportunity to pick out bad feedback and do something about it. The certificates also allow for the client to mention any referrals they may want to pass on for you to follow up.
But that’s not all...
As well as all of this, we are so confident of our work that we also offer the Integral Guarantee…
If you are not 100% satisfied with the work we carry out we don’t expect you to pay a penny until you are!
If you are interested in offering our services please contact us to discuss or to arrange a meeting to discuss the many benefits we can offer you and to go through the "Integral Operational Process" in more detail.
- IOP.pdf (45 KB)